Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day Two: Something You Love About Yourself


Day 02: Something I love about myself

This question is infinitely harder than the last. There are plenty of things I like about myself, but I am not sure what I love about myself. While typing this makes it sounds like I am a person without confidence, I would not go that far, I am extremely self-assured and confident, but I am not sure if I can pinpoint something I really, truly love about myself.

I think the thing I love most about myself is a double edge sword. I love my strength. Not my physical strength, but my mental and emotional strength. I rarely ever lose my temper, I rarely ever break down. It is not that I bottle up my emotions, I vent and I rant and after a 30 second rapid fire explanation of why I hate people who ask for chips and salsa I am back in my normal mood of  unemotional.

Plenty of people have told me my strength is like an emotional wall, and maybe there is some truth to that, but typically I find the good outweighs the bad. My strength does not allow me to break down at my work after a couple drinks, crying for hours. Or have a public freak out; including a screaming rant (this has actually happened, once). I do not get emotional and make rash decisions. I do not get wrapped up in my emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment